MAITE MARTINEZ, CPA
Maite is a Certified Public Accountant who specializes in assisting high net-worth individuals in family and marital disputes. Recognized as an accounting expert witness, Maite delivers valuable litigation support and court testimony.
For those involved in divorce matters, Maite also serves as a “neutral CPA.” and is able to serve the litigation needs of both English and Spanish-speaking clients. Certified to practice in Florida, Maite has been an accounting professional since 1995.
- Bachelor of Accounting – Florida International University
- Master of Accounting – Nova Southeastern University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Florida (2001)
- American Bar Association – Family Law Section Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- AICPA Mentoring Program – Mentor
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) – Member
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers – Affiliate Member
- Florida Bar Family Law Section Member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA) – Member
- Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Miami-Dade
- The Cuban American CPA Association